As You Like It @ Workhouse Museum
July 26 @ 6:30 pmFree - £15
**Advance tickets for this show have now sold-out, due to the capacity of the indoor contingency space. However, additional tickets will be available on the door on the night (if the weather is good and the performance is outside!).**
Join the HandleBards’ all-female troupe in the grounds of the atmospheric Workhouse Museum for a bicycle-powered production of Shakespeare’s ‘As You Like It’ like no other.
And what’s the play about? Well – Rosalind and Orlando have been forced into exile in the Forest of Arden. As lovers, they become entangled in a bizarre game of lust, love and mistaken identity.
Notes on Performance
- Doors open at 5.30pm, so why not bring a picnic and come and enjoy the beautiful surroundings before the show?
- Chairs, picnics, blankets and any other low level accessories are welcome. As are well-behaved dogs.
- In case of rain, please don’t bring umbrellas as they block sight-lines for other audience members. Ponchos and raincoats are just as fetching anyway, so please wear these instead!
Important Ticket Conditions – Please Read
- One ‘Under 16’ ticket is available free of charge with a paying adult. However, please add this ticket to your cart as well as the corresponding Standard or Early Bird ticket.
- Tickets are unfortunately non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Tickets will also be available to purchase on the day at the venue, for £17 each. However, our free ‘Under 16’ ticket offer is only available online and in-advance.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- A £1 booking fee per paid ticket will be added to your total by the merchant. This fee does not apply to complimentary ‘Under 16’ tickets.