Romeo & Juliet @ Bowhill
August 24 @ 6:30 pmFree - £13
The HandleBards are the world’s first cycling theatre company. Before touring their “seriously silly” production of Romeo and Juliet around the world, they pedalled it 1500 miles around the UK by bicycle, with all the necessary set, props and costume in tow. Now, the show is back by popular demand – and, in usual HandleBards style, you can expect riotous amounts of energy, a fair old whack of chaos, and a great deal of laughter.
Join the HandleBards’ all-female troupe in the beautiful gardens of Bowhill House near Selkirk for Romeo and Juliet as you’ve never seen it before!
And what’s the play about? Well – Romeo and Juliet fall in love, despite the fact that both their families hate each other. Hilarity ensues… Well, sort of.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- A £1 booking fee will be added to all tickets by the merchant at checkout (except free tickets).
- You do not need to print your tickets, bringing them digitally is absolutely fine too (and saves trees!).
- Doors will open an hour before the show for picnics and enjoyment of the gardens.
- Tickets will also be available on the door for £17.
- One child goes free with each paying adult. Any additional children’s tickets can be bought for £11 (plus a £1 booking fee).