Fishbourne Roman Palace
June 14th @ 7:00 pmFree – £19.50
Join the HandleBards at Fishbourne Roman Palace for a hilarious, high-octane production of Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
Four young lovers find themselves lost in a magical forest, where the Fairy King and Queen are fighting for the possession of a changeling boy. A group of amateur actors head to the same forest to rehearse for a play. Humans and fairies collide and hilarity ensues.
“Gloriously eccentric and very, very funny” ★★★★ The Stage
This is an outdoor production, so please bring your own chair or blanket to sit on, a picnic to dig into, and dress for the weather!
Notes on Performance
– Doors open at 6pm, so bring a picnic and come and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
– Chairs, picnics, blankets and any other low level accessories are welcome.
– In case of rain, please don’t bring umbrellas as they block sight-lines for other audience members. Ponchos and raincoats are just as fetching, so please wear these instead.
Important Ticket Conditions – Please Read
– One ‘Under 10’ ticket is available free of charge with each paid ticket. Just add the Under 10 tickets to your cart.
– Our free ‘Under 10’ ticket offer is only available online and in-advance.
– Tickets will also be available to purchase on the day at the venue for £20 each.
– You can bring your tickets digitally, on a phone or tablet, so save the trees and please don’t print them.