Fitz Park Playground
August 6th @ 7:00 pm
Join The HandleBards at Fitz Park Playground for a bicycle-powered, laugh-out-loud production of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night.
Duke Orsino is in love with Lady Olivia, but she won’t have anything to do with suitors. Viola is shipwrecked and believes her twin brother Sebastian to be dead. Meanwhile, a bunch of Olivia’s servants plot to make a fool out of her pompous butler, Malvolio. There’s drunkenness, frivolity and cross-dressing a plenty.
This is an outdoor production, so please bring your own chair or blanket to sit on, a picnic to dig into, and dress for the weather!
Notes on Performance
- Meet at the rear of Keswick Museum from 6:30pm, for a short guided walk to the venue.
- Bring a picnic and come and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- Chairs, picnics, blankets and any other low level accessories are welcome.
- In case of rain, please don’t bring umbrellas as they block sight-lines for other audience members. Ponchos and raincoats are just as fetching, so please wear these instead.
Important Ticket Conditions – Please Read
- Free Tickets for Under 10’s
- Our free ‘Under 10’ ticket offer is only available online and in-advance.
- You can bring your tickets digitally, on a phone or tablet, so save the trees and please don’t print them