The Fleece Inn
July 3rd @ 7:00 pm
Join The HandleBards at The Fleece Inn for a bicycle-powered, laugh-out-loud production of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night.
Duke Orsino is in love with Lady Olivia, but she won’t have anything to do with suitors. Viola is shipwrecked and believes her twin brother Sebastian to be dead. Meanwhile, a bunch of Olivia’s servants plot to make a fool out of her pompous butler, Malvolio. There’s drunkenness, frivolity and cross-dressing a plenty.
This is an outdoor production, so please bring your own chair or blanket to sit on and dress for the weather!
Notes on Performance
- Doors open at 6pm, so come along and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- Food & drinks are available from the pub all day.
- Chairs, picnics, blankets and any other low level accessories are welcome.
- In case of rain, please don’t bring umbrellas as they block sight-lines for other audience members. Ponchos and raincoats are just as fetching, so please wear these instead.
Important Ticket Conditions – Please Read
- One ‘Under 10’ ticket is available free of charge with each paid ticket. Just add Under 10 tickets to your cart.
- Our free ‘Under 10’ ticket offer is only available online and in-advance.
- Tickets will also be available to purchase on the day at the venue for £19 each.
- You can bring your tickets digitally, on a phone or tablet, so save the trees and please don’t print them.