- This event has passed.
The Museum of the Order of St John
May 10th @ 7:00 pmFree – £18.00
Join The HandleBards at The Museum of the Order of St John for a bicycle-powered, laugh-out-loud production of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night.
Duke Orsino is in love with Lady Olivia, but she won’t have anything to do with suitors. Viola is shipwrecked and believes her twin brother Sebastian to be dead. Meanwhile, a bunch of Olivia’s servants plot to make a fool out of her pompous butler, Malvolio. There’s drunkenness, frivolity and cross-dressing a plenty.
This is an indoor production and chairs will be provided by the venue.
Notes on Performance
- Doors open at 6:30pm
- There will be a bar where you can buy drinks and snacks.
- There will be a 15 minute interval.
Important Ticket Conditions – Please Read
- One ‘Under 10’ ticket is available free of charge with each paid ticket. Just add Under 10 tickets to your cart.
- Our free ‘Under 10’ ticket offer is only available online and in-advance.
- Subject to availability, tickets will be available to purchase on the day at the venue for £19 each.
- You can bring your tickets digitally, on a phone or tablet, so save the trees and please don’t print them.