- This show has passed.
Romeo & Juliet @ DC Thomson
August 23, 2018 @ 7:30 pm£8 - £15
The HandleBards are the world’s first cycling theatre company. Before touring their “seriously silly” production of Romeo and Juliet around the world, they pedalled it 1500 miles around the UK by bicycle, with all the necessary set, props and costume in tow. Now, the show is back by popular demand – and, in usual HandleBards style, you can expect riotous amounts of energy, a fair old whack of chaos, and a great deal of laughter.
Join the HandleBards’ all-female troupe in the historic lobby of the DC Thomson Building for Romeo and Juliet as you’ve never seen it before!
And what’s the play about? Well – Romeo and Juliet fall in love, despite the fact that both their families hate each other. Hilarity ensues… Well, sort of.
Notes on Performance
- This show is indoors, and seating is provided.
- Doors for the performance open at 7pm.
Important Ticket Conditions – Please Read
- Tickets are unfortunately non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Tickets will not be available at the venue, so please book online and in advance.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Tickets can be brought digitally to the show, so please don’t feel like you need to print them!
- A £1 booking fee per paid ticket will be added to your total by the merchant.