- This show has passed.
Romeo & Juliet @ The Charterhouse
September 6, 2018 @ 7:00 pmFree - £15
The HandleBards are the world’s first cycling theatre company. Before touring their “seriously silly” production of Romeo and Juliet around the world, they pedalled it 1500 miles around the UK by bicycle, with all the necessary set, props and costume in tow. Now, the show is back by popular demand – and, in usual HandleBards style, you can expect riotous amounts of energy, a fair old whack of chaos, and a great deal of laughter.
Join the HandleBards’ all-female troupe at The Charterhouse in London for Romeo and Juliet as you’ve never seen it before!
And what’s the play about? Well – Romeo and Juliet fall in love, despite the fact that both their families hate each other. Hilarity ensues… Well, sort of.
Notes on Performance
- Doors open at 6pm, so why not bring a picnic and come and enjoy the beautiful surroundings before the show?
- Chairs, picnics, blankets and any other low level accessories are welcome. There will be a licensed bar onsite before the show and during the interval.
- In case of rain, please don’t bring umbrellas as they block sight-lines for other audience members. Ponchos and raincoats are just as fetching anyway, so please wear these instead!
Important Ticket Conditions – Please Read
- Tickets are unfortunately non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Tickets will also be available to purchase on the day at the venue, for £17 each for adults and £5 each for children.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Tickets can be brought digitally to the show, so please don’t feel like you need to print them!
- A £1 booking fee per paid ticket will be added to your total by the merchant.